Hudson Valley Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Facilities Maintenance position. The successful candidate will perform all routine maintenance work at all Headquarters, Branch and ATM locations including, but not limited to, heating, plumbing, ventilation, electrical, air conditioning, landscaping, snow removal, relocations and recycling.
- Maintain all branch and Credit Union facilities to include repairs for, plumbing, heating, electrical, air conditioning, carpentry, furniture, lighting, shelving repair, etc.
- Initiate purchase orders for approval and place service calls.
- Assist in activities related to occupancy, construction, relocation and renovation of office areas.
- Investigate and recommend purchase of necessary maintenance-related tools and equipment.
- Handle emergency problems at all locations and participate as an emergency evacuation team member.
- Carry cell phone during working hours and is available/accessible off-hours, as needed.
- Adhere to all Credit Union policies, procedures, and regulatory agency requirements. Participate in all required and recommended training and development including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act training (BSA) and demonstrate attained knowledge. Participate on Credit Union teams, projects and strategic initiatives when the opportunity arises. Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- Embrace and apply HVCU's guiding principles to all activities and responsibilities. This includes the Credit Union's Mission, Vision, Core Values, Employee and Member Value Propositions, Sales and Service Model, and commitment to Lean Six Sigma practices. Support the Credit Union's initiatives by demonstrating teamwork and professionalism.
- Responsible for regular and predictable attendance including punctuality.
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) certificate, or state authorized high school equivalent certificate required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- 1 year of mechanical facilities operations experience preferred.
Consistently named one of the Best Companies to work for in New York, Hudson Valley Credit Union is a community chartered financial institution serving members in 12 counties along the Hudson River from the Capital Region south to the Lower Hudson River Valley. We are passionate about improving our member's financial wellbeing and thrive on delivering exceptional member service. We care for our employee family and are deeply rooted within our local communities. With our co-workers' support, valued benefits, and continuous training and development, we are motivated, high performers who excel and grow here every day. Come join us in our goal to be the Hudson Valley's first choice for a lifetime financial services partner.We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:• Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage• 401(k) with employer match and non-elective employer contribution• Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays• Flexible Spending Account (medical & dependent care)• Life Insurance• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance• Employee Assistance Program• Wellness Activity Reimbursements• Educational Assistance Program• Professional Development Programs• Discounted Loan Rates & FeesAll candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check including bondability, credit report and past employment references. All checks must be favorable for an applicant to be considered for employment.Hudson Valley Credit Union is proud to be a CEO Gold Standard Designation award winning tobacco-free workplace.
Hudson Valley Credit Union is an AA/EEO employer committed to equal opportunity and employee diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, the status of being transgender, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by law.