Here's to the leader in you.
It's time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet T-Mobile, America's Un-carrier, serving 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We're looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
What you'll do in your role.
You know retail sales inside and out, and you're ready to make that next move to a leadership role like no other. In this role, you'll manage talent, inspire your team, and make sure every customer comes away with a great experience. It's not easy, but it's the kind of challenge that can make your career. Take a closer look at what the job entails:
- When it comes to the customer experience at your store, the buck stops with you, as you ensure that each person gets an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution to their wireless needs
- You'll help your associates to build strong relationships with their customers, make expert recommendations, and help onboard customers like a pro
- We'll look to you to hire, train and develop your team, making staff adjustments as needed
- You'll also ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals, and that means overseeing all store functions, from sales and inventory to the implementation of new store programs and initiatives
- Along the way, you'll stay current on all our technology so that you can be an expert for your team, and your customers
- Finally, you'll make sure your store always looks its best
The experience you'll bring.
This is the big leagues. You've got a lot of responsibility and people looking to you for guidance and leadership. Ready to bring it? Good. Here's a little more on what we're looking for:
- You've got prior sales and sales management experience with a customer focused retailer
- This includes previous consultative sales in consumer technology, coupled with a demonstrated record of high achievement
- You've also got experience in operational, financial and performance management, having previously managed site profit and loss
- You've also got a unique ability to lead and coach people to deliver great results
- People who know you would say you're an amazing communicator, both with customers and teammates
- Bilingual speakers wanted: you're fluent in English and also able to communicate effectively in Spanish.
- You've got solid computer proficiency
- A high school degree or GED is essential, while a Bachelor's degree is preferred
You're ready for this. So let's talk about all the generous rewards we can offer for your outstanding work. Our compensation includes:
- Competitive base pay plus unlimited commissions
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special and be a leader with a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn't it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!