Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs.
This position is responsible for formulating and implementing campaigns to support business objectives. Responsible for developing and/or collaborating with product and brand managers to determine the appropriate promotional mix to support activities. Also responsible for creating communications to support both promotional and brand needs.
Develop and execute advertising tactics to support the achievement of ESL's annual brand and product targets. Includes:
- Develop and implement advertising programs based on informed research. Work with both agencies and in-house staff in developing campaigns, determining media mix and managing the development of materials.
- Track and report campaign ROI.
- Manage to assigned project budgets and deadlines. Prepare and administer budget according to plan, monitor and communicate variances and take appropriate action.
- Develop communications plans and tactics to mine customer base for sales opportunities.
- Negotiate project level agreements including developing media schedule and approval of placement of broadcast, print and on-line media buys.
Plan, create and distribute relevant and useful communication content to support business goals through ESL owned assets including the website, digital and social media channels.
- Lead the development of content in brand, product and community categories for company website.
- Develop and implement activities to develop and share appropriate and valuable content with customers that furthers ESL's corporate strategy.
Actively participate in the development of the annual marketing communications plans as well as individual product campaigns to align with corporate and departmental business objectives.
Provide direction and input on member communication activities and corporate projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field required
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Min 7 years' experience in marketing communications including advertising, communications, PR, media planning.
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Project and vendor management skills
- Good relationship development and negotiating skills
- Team player, process and detail oriented
- Media planning and buying experience
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in marketing communications including advertising, communications, PR, media planning, preferably in a service-oriented environment preferred
Financial Services experience preferred
- Advertising agency experience preferred