ABOUT THE TOWER
The new 7-story, 312,000-square-foot critical care center located at Rochester General Hospital is a bold and visionary innovation with breakthrough technology and equipment. It's part of our goal to provide the highest level of care for the community and focus on what matters to our patients. The critical care center will feature a brand new surgical care center, a women's health and newborn care, as well as 36 private patient rooms per floor for our medical, surgical, and oncology departments. Providing the best care for the Rochester community is a team effort, and with positions available across all departments we are excited to provide new opportunities.
As a General Facilities Tech, your strong attention to detail and commitment to overall functionality allows for a safe, efficient and comforting environment for both staff and patients throughout the facility.
STATUS: Full Time & Part Time
LOCATION: Sands-Constellation for Critical Care Tower - RGH
DEPARTMENT: Environmental Services
SCHEDULE: Days & Evenings
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous work experience in a related field
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Maintenance. Assist in delivering supplies, equipment maintenance, room turnover, emergency response, patient and/or specimen transport and routine housekeeping functions; ensure a clean, safe and functional working environment
- Technical Support. Evaluate broken equipment and perform minor repairs; provide extra support for other technician such as restocking, and set up of equipment.
- Security. Provide security support services as needed
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran