Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The SeniorCompensation Analyst will provide analytical support in the administration of existing Compensation programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the day to day administration of the Management Equity Program, as well as establishes, documents, and executes processes and procedures in relation to the management and tracking of all aspects of the plan
- Conducts job analysis and reviews position descriptions for appropriateness and confirmation of FLSA classifications, as well as benchmark positions for evaluation against market
- Determines the organization’s competitive pay structure by participation in salary surveys
- Position benchmarking
- Works on compensation related projects and leads when needed
- Works as a team player to support and contribute to the successful administration of the annual merit and incentive programs
- Performs analyses and work within the Oracle application
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Compensation, Human Resources and/or Consulting role
- Bachelor's Degree required; majorin Business, Management, Accounting, Finance or related preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Office Applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail skills, as well as analytical, verbal, written, and problem solving skills
- Prior experience working with and/or administering an equity program a strong plus
- Experience working within a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) organizationwith a manufacturing component preferred
- Experience with writing reports and extracting data from an HRIS system (Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Access and Visio preferred
- CCP Certification desired
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.