15 SepSite Acquisition Specialist - Wireless
Location: Syracuse, NY (Must be based in Central, NY)
We are currently recruiting for a Site Acquisition Specialist with one of our clients in the Syracuse, NY area. Previous local Permitting and Zoning experience is required. You must have New Site Build experience for this role.
Role: Conducts site acquisitions for customer projects.
1. Conduct site acquisitions including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Potential to negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national, state and local agencies.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
This is a Full-Time position. Competitive salary, commission and a vehicle allowance.
Key Skills: Site Acquisition, NSB, Leasing, Zoning, ROW, Permitting, Telecom, Cell Site #SiteAcquisition , #TekComJobs
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.