Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
- Participates in a formal internship program with a duration of approximately ninety days.
- Internship includes performing various assignments to become familiar with the organization and gain basic work experience.
- Work assignments are augmented by classroom training, self-study assignments, workshops, networking and/or other events.
Our internship provides the opportunity to gain exposure and experience working for one of the most well-regarded financial institutions in the world; learn about our business and the many careers and professional development opportunities; expand personal and professional networks; incorporate knowledge gained in school while learning new skills and interview for future career opportunities at Wells Fargo. Help support the college and student activities in the Eastern NC Market. Attend student events at local college and universities.
- 1+ year of customer relationship management experience
- Ability to facilitate team meetings or present information to an audience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Currently pursuing a BS/BA degree
- Position Hours: Monday - Friday (as early as 7 am and as late as 6 pm ).
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
NC-Greenville: 820 Red Banks Rd - Greenville, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.