At Biscuitville FRESH SOUTHERN, we believe that the best way to be successful is to have fun and work together as a team. That means creating and maintaining a friendly, positive environment where team members are passionate about our brand and committed to pleasing our guests.
Positions include: Cashier; Cook; Wrapper; and, the "star" of our restaurants, Biscuit Maker. Every single team member is key to ensuring that each guest enjoys a memorable experience—it's what we call being "Guest-Obsessed." In short, our team members are awesome!
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have excellent communication skills and a passion to please.
- Are quick to anticipate and exceed guests' expectations—and make it right when we make a mistake.
- Take pride in your professional appearance and have high standards.
- Treat teammates and guests the way you want to be treated.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Are proud to serve the best breakfast in town.
- Love closing at 2 p.m., with your afternoons and evenings free - typically free after 3!
Required to stand for extended periods of time, frequently use hands or fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, frequently required to talk and hear. Occasionally required to walk, sit, stoop, or crouch, occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words, to print and speak simple sentences in English. Ability to communicate in English if interacting with guests, apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions, deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement and volume.