Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise with growing locations in the Sandhills region of North Carolina.
The leadership team is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service in a team-oriented enviroment. The Spa Manager is vital in helping achieve this goal. This is a full time position, with opportunities to earn commissions and annual bonuses. The ideal candidate for this job will possess strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to motivate and support employees to peak performance. Salary is commensurate depending on experience, with a biweekly opportunity for performance bonus.
The primary duties for our Spa Manager are:
- Manage all scheduling for front desk staff, massage therapists, and esthetician's.
- Oversee training of staff
- Order Retail and Professional product as need, manage current inventory of all products.
- Oversee implementation of corporate protocols
- Fielding client concerns/ comments as needed and assisting with front desk as needed
- Maintain communication with staff to ensure the smooth day to day operations of the spa
- Other duties as assigned by ownership team
Experience and skill requirements
- 2-4 years management in retail/sales position (Spa experience a plus)
- Must be a dynamic leader who can guide staff to operate peak effeciency
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be a self starter who enjoys working with the public in a fast-paces environment
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Must show proficiency in Microsoft office suite and other basic computer skills
- Availability to work weekends is a must; some evening availability preferred
- Experience with the Millennium point of Sale System is preferred
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself.