Req/Job ID: 998748BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR Home Improvement Products LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Customer Service
Store ID: 24608: SHP Greensboro S & I
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under the direction of the District Production Manager, the incumbent will lead Sears Home Improvement Products in providing, identifying, establishing, promoting, and delivering swift and superior customer service throughout their respective District territory. This position will develop and maintain strong relationships with customers as well as office personnel by promoting open communication channels to improve performance. This position will utilize processes (SOP's) and techniques, such as scheduling, product ordering and new job inspections to maximize identify and minimize causes of customer dissatisfaction with service and products provided after the original installation. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and negotiating reasonable resolutions for customer complaints. This position will maximize all available resources to insure that Sears Home Improvement Products is leading the industry in providing excellent customer service. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY: • Responsible for running on an average of 56 appointments per month, excluding weekends. • Improve and maintaining customer service response time. Average days to complete (from open date) of combined product lines, should not exceed company average. • Improve and maintain high and acceptable level in customer satisfaction ratings. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • The incumbent will be responsible for performing fieldwork necessary in resolving customer complaints along with monitoring/inspecting new installs to insure products and services provided are to company standards. Help improve installation technique/methods of Sub-Contractors through field training. • Physically fit to provide necessary fieldwork to resolve customer complaints. • Maintain high level of customer satisfaction through efficient/timely customer resolution. • Maintain high level of communication with respective Service Administrator to insure efficient rate of productivity is reached. • Maintain open communication with District Managers to assist as needed with resolving customer issues. • Maintain good driving record. • Good written and oral skills. Responsible for writing up service work orders, completing product order forms and communicating with customers on regular bases. • Maintaining high performance level of appointments and completions of customer complaints. • Travel within District territory to meet scheduled appointments. • Work with Installation team to enhance and insure current installed jobs are in compliance with company installation methods and procedures through field inspections. • Interact with Installations and contractors as needed to help improve installations methods of products. • Maintain service vehicle (i.e. wash truck weekly, oil changes etc.) and tools to insure equipment is in safe operating condition. • Estimate and provide repair cost on service contracts when necessary. • Insure that safety policies and practices, concerning vehicles, tools and equipment are complied with. • Perform related duties as assigned.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience in product application and necessary tools.
- Two (1) years experience in customer service related field. Experience
- Great selling techniques.
- Good motivating and training skills.
- Computer and typing skills. Role specific abilities/skills
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of installing home improvement products such as vinyl siding, replacement windows, doors, kitchen remodeling/re-facing.
- General home construction knowledge.
- Good written and verbal/phone skills.
- Great listening skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent at problem resolution and decision-making, concerning customer complaints.
- Complete understanding of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel weekly.