QR Code Link to This Post
**** DIESEL TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC NEEDED****
compensation: Salary depend of experience
employment type: full-time
Responsible for vehicle inspection, maintenance, and repair of company-owned SEMI TRUCK'S
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Repair, maintain and inspect as needed, all types equipment ( trucks & trailer's)
2. Provide preventive maintenance to vehicles according to an established schedule.
3. Inspect, test and align trucks, trailers in the following areas:
Brakes, steering, suspension, transmission, engine, air-conditioner, fuel system, etc.
4. Adjust all equipment to federal DOT and state standards for motor vehicle inspection and safety standards.
5. Control and maintain parts inventory. Maintain repair orders, parts usage and other required paperwork.
6. Other duties as required.
- Knowledge of diesel engines.
- 3 years experience working/maintaining medium and heavy duty vehicles
- Call or text now 201-873-9691