The HR/Administrative Assistant will:
- Perform job duties in compliance with site safety rules and notify appropriate management of any safety hazards, with the intent of supporting an injury-free work environment.
- Abide by job related procedures, work instructions and other guidelines designed to help ensure the quality of the finished product.
- Receive incoming calls, secure identity of callers and connect to proper parties.
- Receive visitors; announce and direct to proper party. Register individuals, have them complete confidentiality agreements and issue visitor badges.
- Perform a wide variety of duties, such as typing, filing, record posting, monthly metrics reporting and maintaining supplies, etc.
- Assist with various tasks in planning company events and during company events.
- Handle scheduling and travel arrangements.
- May be required to work with confidential information concerning the company, executive management, and employees.
- Support the company's safety and quality initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- Two-year degree is desired. High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2 years of experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant in a manufacturing environment, along with experience in Human Resources is desired.
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Professional, customer-focused demeanor, particularly on the telephone and in greeting guests.
- Strong attention to detail accountability for accuracy of all work produced. A high level of organization skills and the ability to multi-task effectively is required.
- Ability to work with short deadlines and with minimal supervision.