Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it – at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you've earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits.
Even if you think you will never use it. It's a great option to have in your "Wallet" for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to a strong, positive culture is a significant part of how we achieve that industry leadership. When you walk through the front door of one of our communities, you can feel something special there. This atmosphere comes from a culture of personal, authentic human connection. We invite you to be part of a team where you are encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person, and build connections. As a Watermark associate, you will touch lives and create stories, but what you will receive far exceeds what you will give. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we honor each of them. Join a company that celebrates people, their stories, and their meaningful interactions—because every interaction matters
We are without a doubt the most premier retirement community in the area, and a dream come true opportunity for an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Manager. If you have 2-4 years' experience in finance in a healthcare or skilled nursing setting, or similar industry plus knowledge and experience with Medicare and insurance billing and excellent computer skills with online systems and Excel, you just might be the right candidate.
We are seeking an outstanding professional to manage day to day financial operations in our senior housing community. The right candidate will be an organized, hands on, team player with exceptional communication and time management skills and experienced in being fully responsible for the billing and collections process. You must also have a true passion for working with seniors. If your experience and passion fit our criteria, we invite you to answer this ad.
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 2-4 years' experience in a financial role in a senior living community, or similar industry
- Proficiency in AP and AR, cash management and collections
- Experience with an HOA is a bonus!
- Experienced insurance biller
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills and online systems capable
- Experience with Quickbooks or other accounting software
- Proven leader and communicator, experience with working on successful teams
- Experienced insurance biller
- Experience with Medicare/Medicaid/HMO billing
What you will get from us:
- Comprehensive orientation and onboarding program
- State of the art systems and tools
- Excellent benefits
- Great work environment
- Regional and National support
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.