Meridian Bioscience is a fully integrated life science company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes a broad range of innovative diagnostic products. We are dedicated to developing and delivering better solutions that give answers with speed, accuracy and simplicity that are redefining the possibilities of life from discovery to diagnosis. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals that help drive our vision. Our innovative culture will allow interested candidates to discover and create, through collaboration, cutting edge solutions to tough problems.
Performs all necessary tasks including initiation and completion of lot logs, adding Certificates of Analysis to the indicated location, review of production paperwork as required. All tasks are performed in compliance to the company's quality system requirements.
- Initiate and complete Lot Release logs in Master Control
- Ensure all Lot Release records are appropriately stored, maintained and retrievable
- Ensure all good documentation practices are always adhered to
- Maintain complete, thorough and timely documentation
- Interact cooperatively with team members at all levels and receive instruction well from all senior staff
- Participate in the review of production records, work instructions or other quality records to ensure products made available for distribution meet predetermined formulation, inspection requirements and testing requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, understand and follow all company SOPs and Guidelines
- Computer proficiency (Word and Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well organized and can meet strict deadlines and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting with peers and other departments in a cross functional setting
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented and able to prioritize and balance both workload and timelines
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality requirements
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as necessary to support departmental efforts and schedules
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Microbiology is preferred or equivalent experience in a related industry.
- Previous experience in document review and/or manufacture of diagnostics kits is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs throughout the workday in a multi-location facility
Ability to sit for long periods of time, bend, reach and twist through the course of the workday
- Must be able to adhere to applicable safety practices when on the manufacturing floor or in laboratories
- Ability to analyze, concentrate and review paperwork for long periods of time in an open work environment
- Ability tow work on a computer including repetitive use of a keyboard and mouse for long periods throughout the course of the workday
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.