799 million. That's how many lives are touched by Novartis products globally.
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company developing, producing and commercializing molecular nuclear medicine diagnostics and therapeutics. AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine.
As the Sales Specialist, Neuroendocrine Tumors (NET), you'll develop, coordinate, and implement strategic business plans focused on Referral and Treatment networks of NET customer accounts to further the Radio Ligand Therapy (RLT) platform for both the diagnostic and therapeutic AAA portfolio.
Your focus will be on driving clinical conviction in a complex, multi-stakeholder healthcare professional environment including engagement, coordination, and planning. Key stakeholders include Medical Oncologists, GI Oncologists, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiation Oncologists.
The Sales Specialist, NET collaborates with cross-functional colleagues as appropriate to develop and execute business opportunities aligned with the franchise strategy.
As a Sales Specialist, NET you'll be required to support the following territory: Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding areas.
General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for business ownership of prescribing and referring physicians: primary owner of demand driving relationships and creation & execution of business plans for territories to include delivery of disease education on diagnostic and therapeutic, product value propositions, treatment protocols and implementing customer programs as appropriate
- Establish AAA as the partner of choice in community hospital, academic hospitals, and community oncology accounts for RLT.
- Implement Brand Strategy and Marketing tactics according to the territory needs and segments
- Support product access, implement competitive response/pull-through strategies, maintain and grow key relationships with account stakeholder in line with defined target priorities in a manner consistent and compliant with company policies and requirements
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape for use in business/ territory planning
- Work within Ethics and Compliance policies
What you'll bring to the role:
Education: Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred
Requirements and Experience:
- Oncology experience in NET or Prostate OR Medical Device/ Complex Therapeutics required
- Buy and Bill therapeutic experience (within last 5 years) required
- Experience in a complex multi-stakeholder (prescribers & non-prescribers) market and trong clinical acumen and selling skills preferred
- Ability to develop account & territory business plans in a complex market with diagnostic and therapeutic preferred
- Overnight travel up to 30% of the time. Some territories will require airline travel and over-night stays in order to perform the essential functions of the role; Ability to operate a company vehicle
At Advanced Accelerator Applications, we believe the answers are found when highly agile and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore transformative innovation. Where you are empowered to push boundaries/create innovation/challenge assumptions by taking smart risks, and where people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges surround you.
Imagine what you could do at AAA! Start your career conversation today.