We find the fit that suits you best.
- Write the purchase order itself, make sure that the order process is followed, from the order to the delivery, ensuring that problems arise with the line manager and updating the relevant system information
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with supplier partners about requests and the status of purchase orders. Be the daily point of contact for any questions or problems of the supplier.
- Participate in continuous competitive purchases throughout the market and present trend research summaries quarterly
- Catalog of stocks within the internal marketing database using knowledge of fashion, style, and construction of garments
- Analyze weekly sample reports and identify business needs/issues for follow-up
- Work with inter-functional partners, build relationships, and develop a solid understanding of each function in purchasing, design, and marketing organizations.
- Make sure all product information is accurate and up to date
- Assist in the sampling/preproduction approval process
- Prepare merchandise to add to stock; run style pages and make sure all samples have been delivered and photographed
- Prepare and organize samples for adjustment sessions
- You have a university degree
- You are an expert in Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint) and enjoy learning new systems quickly
- You are EXTREMELY detail-oriented and organized
- You are excellent in multitasking, flexible to a fast-paced work environment and a creative problem solver
- You are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable working with suppliers and other external groups
- You are a creative problem solver with a strong sense of urgency
- You are a positive team player who can work independently
- It thrives in an environment driven by feedback and is eager to use input in the development of skills, both personal and professional
- Above all, you are bright, kind and motivated by a challenge