At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused sales expert familiar with the benefits of Spectrum Enterprise's services?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding clients through the selection of voice, data and video services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
With a focus on consultative sales, you highlight our innovative voice, data and video network infrastructure solutions that simplify complex communications needs. As a National Account Manager, you empower clients to learn more and share your enthusiasm for our technology solutions. Through your expertise and understanding of each client's needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our services that meet current needs and build demand for the future.
You are passionate about proactively acquiring and managing new enterprise accounts and converting them into long-term clients. You possess a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase sales while enhancing the client experience. You feel comfortable traveling extensively to acquire and manage accounts within an assigned portfolio. You report directly to the National Sales Manager for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the National and Carrier sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships within named agencies to develop client-centric product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Entice clients through comprehensive account management and face-to-face consultative needs analysis, and proposal creation being mindful of opportunities for new services, renewals and upsell potential.
- Improve sales through the conceptualization and implementation of a strategic sales plan which identifies target markets, industries and contacts for product portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate client database while building a network through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers.
- Qualify leads through requests of site surveys and the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives and key decision-makers.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with Sales Support, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Eight or more years of telecommunications sales experience with a proven record exceeding monthly goals at the C-Suite level
- Strong network building, negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Knowledgeable of LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber networks
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge in a team environment
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability to travel regularly
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field, or an equivalent combination of training, education and exp