QR Code Link to This Post
POSITIONSameGoal is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to expand product market share and nurture existing customer base in Ohio. Must be Ohio-based.
Please email resume to the email address in this posting.
* Cold call and email prospective K-12 customers (districts, charters, educational agencies).
* Complete web-based and onsite product demonstrations.
* Complete web-based and online training sessions.
* Attend relevant local, regional and statewide conferences.
* Conduct product demonstrations and information sessions at conferences.
* Meet with existing customers as needed for account management or referral-based sales.
* Meet and coordinate with local sales and support partners within state.
* Regional business development.
* Track sales activities in company CRM.
We are a distributed team with a daily morning call over Google Hangout.
* Collaborate with Implementation Team to ensure successful onboarding of new clients.
* Collaborate with Technical Team to ensure product continuously meets on-the-ground needs.
* Collaborate with Operations Team to execute sales and marketing campaigns from time to time.
* Enjoys meeting with prospective and existing users
* Positive, confident, proactive work ethic
* Exercises good judgement in ambiguous or political situations
* Excellent follow-through
* Team player
* Strong presentation skills
* Confident training users on an online application
* Entrepreneurial; excited to work with a small distributed team
* Past sales experience preferred; familiarity with K-12 market a plus
* Base salary, plus commission and bonus schedule
* 70% Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage
* 100% Long Term Disability and Basic Term Life insurance coverage
* Insurance coverage includes spouse and children
* 1 month paid Maternity/Paternity leave
* All federal holidays are paid time off
* Two weeks of paid vacation earned in initial year
* Up to $500/quarter education/professional development stipend
* Work from home or paid personal office space (subject to first promotion).
* Play critical role in company re-shaping the education market.
* Wear many hats, with many opportunities to learn and advance.
* Unique opportunity to work at growing Stanford University startup company.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
SameGoal encourages individuals of all races, religions, sexual orientation, ages, gender and backgrounds to apply for this position. We believe the best products are borne out of a variety of perspectives, and the best teams are made of individuals who have much to share and learn from one another.
SameGoal makes a web application that allows districts to collaboratively and compliantly document student participation in K-12 Special Programs such as Special Education, Gifted Education, English Language Learning and Third Grade Reading Guarantee. Documentation entered in SameGoal substantiates district compliance, drives district funding and directs student education throughout the school year.
SameGoal currently serves public districts, charter academies, educational service centers, boards of developmental disabilities and state agencies across 8 states. In Ohio, we serve approaching half of the student population.
SameGoal is a privately held, bootstrapped company founded in 2008 by founders with technology, education and business experience. In 2015, SameGoal became a Stanford University StartX company.