Bell Partners, Inc. is seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant in Hilliard, Ohio. Each Leasing Consultant has primary marketing responsibility as it pertains to interfacing with prospective residents at the community, handling day-to-day issues with current residents, and coordinating the renewals of existing leases. Bell Partners, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential functions for this position include but are not limited to:
1. Providing excellent service to all residents, prospects and visitors to the community.
2. Effectively leasing apartments in accordance with budget guidelines.
3. Following Fair Housing Standards in all dealings with prospects and residents.
4. Conducting outside marketing.
5. Coordinating the application review for each lease including credit and income verifications.
6. Completing lease packets and files for each resident to include the lease, all addendums and other proper documentation.
7. Ensuring the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through with resident.
8. Following up with residents throughout their lease terms and coordinating the renewal process for each lease.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Must have at least 2 years experience in Leasing, Marketing, or Real Estate
Must be organized, detailed and thorough with an ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
Must be customer service focused
Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment
Must be able to work in a general office environment
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE at: http://www.bellpartnersinc.com to be considered for this position.