Synerlink, a Barry-Wehmiller Packaging Systems company, is a trusted supplier of fillers for dairy products, and other food and beverages, as well as a leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art integrated packaging lines for ultra-clean, extended shelf-life and aseptic products. With a global approach to packaging design, project management and complete line testing before shipment, Synerlink ensures maximum performance warranty for our customers. The company's complete packaging lines offer a broad range of solutions, including form-fill-seal lines and fill-seal machines (preformed cups), filling and dosing modules, and end-of-line robotic solutions, such as collating and overwrapping, picking, crating and palletizing.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
Synerlink-USA seeks a results-driven Account Executive to drive new equipment sales opportunities throughout the U.S. market. This role is responsible for advancing Synerlink-USA's sales presence and reputation as the premier packaging equipment supplier of form-fill-seal & fill-seal cup lines, linear bottle lines, and standalone end-of-line and dosing systems within our core, fresh dairy market while driving new business in our designated target markets.
- Drive Synerlink's new equipment sales by heavily prospecting into new accounts within the fresh dairy, specialty beverages, dry foods/ snacks, and dessert markets
- Continue to build upon existing relationships within core markets while establishing new relationships and building rapport with key prospects in target markets
- Consistently demonstrate value to customers and prospects against goal of positioning Synerlink as the go-to solution when new needs arise
- Leverage existing customer relationships to arrange prospect visits to customer facilities to demonstrate capabilities
- Identify customer needs, build the offer and quote in consultation with Synerlink's technical team, present offers, negotiate deal terms, and close sales
- Support corporate and platform sales and marketing teams as needed to develop new sales and marketing materials and annual sales and expenditure budgets
- Support the development of our market strategy for new markets via market updates, grocery store checks, tracking industry publications, etc.
- Work with Synerlink's technical team to identify potential partnerships and development opportunities to fill technical gaps for new markets
- Work in a highly cooperative manner within our Packaging Platform colleagues to develop mutual and synergistic relationships in the market
- Effectively leverage and maintain our CRM platform & process by recording daily customer/ prospect interactions
- Attend US-based trade shows and conferences as needed
- Experience with technical sales of capital goods with long sales cycles preferred
- Demonstrable experience penetrating new accounts, identifying key decision makers, and managing complex customer relationships
- Must possess a strong technical aptitude, and ability to understand and communicate highly technical concepts and systems both internally and externally
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated and high achiever with a positive, can-do attitude who works well in a multi-national team environment
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to set prioritize activities
- Available for domestic and international travel (typically 40-60% depending on success)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, sales, marketing, or business administration or two (2) years of packaging industry-related sales experience
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.