IOMAXIS is seeking to build a team of Cybersecurity professionals to apply expertise providing cybersecurity threat protection, mitigation services and solutions for a Government client. This is a full time position available upon award in August 2020, operating out of Dayton, OH.
What you'll be doing in the role of Lead Cybersecurity Operator - Protect Services:
- Perform as a senior operator for cyber operations and penetration testing.
- Perform cyber operational assessments based on available threat intelligence and adversarial Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) to evaluate the overall security posture, reaction and resiliency of the organization, environment and/or system(s).
- Conduct data collection and analysis in support of operational test and evaluation methods.
- Provide senior analytical input to the operational assessments of Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, Interoperability and Mission Assurance of DoD organizations and their systems.
- Assist with Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) development, exercise planning and event synchronization.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university; may be substituted for two (2) years of direct experience
- IAT Level III (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED,or GCIH)
- CISSP is desirable
- A minimum of three (3) years direct Cybersecurity experience in supporting service provider certification and Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) efforts
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading/managing a technical team
- Strong communication skills
- experience in using and administering the DoD's Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Host Based Security System (HBSS) Software
- Minimum Secret clearance required
Unleash your potential and make a dramatic impact!
Over the past 10 years, IOMAXIS has advanced the state of Cyber RDT&E and provided support to the special operations and intelligence communities by bringing together the best software, hardware, communications and security experts in the industry by leveraging our decades of operational experience to help Federal agencies and organizations develop critical solutions for difficult missions around the globe. Today, we're proud to say the most important Federal clients rely on our solutions to perform their missions by developing solutions faster, reducing complexity, cutting costs, and providing a profound level of innovation. IOMAXIS helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their client, America and its people. IOMAXIS leads the industry in developing superior technologies and services, delivering actionable capabilities and insight— right when customers need it most.
IOMAXIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.