Radar Signal Processing Engineer
Matrix Research is an employee-owned, small business comprised of industry leaders who are advancing the state of the art in radar systems, radio frequency, and sensor exploitation technologies. Nearly half our technical staff holds a Ph.D. in Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical Sciences. Our programs span basic research through low-rate production of advanced sensing systems, subsystems, and components. Located in Dayton Ohio, Matrix offers extremely competitive salaries and benefits(*), including:
- Outstanding Retirement Plan for eligible employees, no employee match required
- Employer provided Health Savings Account contributions for eligible employees
- Health and dental insurance
- Complimentary Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Federal Holidays
- A generous Paid Time Off plan
- Educational Assistance available to staff
- Professional Development available to staff
- Opportunities to participate in Employee Stock Plan
We are currently seeking a Radar Signal Processing Engineer for our growing business in Dayton Ohio.
- Experience in one or more of the following: digital signal processing (DSP),
- radar measurements and radar signal processing,
- moving target indication (MTI),
- synthetic aperture radar (SAR),
- tracker design and implementation.
- Familiarity with programming:
- a high-level language (such as MATLAB, Julia, or Python),
- a systems language (such as C and C++)
- A PhD in engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science, or related with four years of experience, or another combination of education and experience.
Applicants must be US citizens capable of obtaining and maintaining a US DoD security clearance.
- Experience in electromagnetic theory or radio frequency (RF) systems design. Familiarity with Bayesian statistics and probability theory.
- Experience with high-performance computing (numerical libraries like Intel MKL, GPGPU libraries such as CUDA, parallel programming libraries like OpenMP, etc.)
- Experience with numerical simulations.
- Experience or interest in systems demonstrations, field tests, exercises, etc.
Matrix Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected class set forth by federal or state law.
Matrix is a Drug-Free Workplace
This job description is designed to provide general guidance in job tasks and is not meant to be all-inclusive of the responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. As business demands and needs change, the essential functions of this position may be updated to reflect the needs of Matrix Research, Inc.
(*) all benefits are subject to plan eligibility rules, and legal requirements; from time to time benefits may be updated or modified.