Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,800 members dedicated to making our travelers' experiences safe and pleasant.
Technical Stores / Supply Clerk Responsibilities:
- Performs all computer transactions required to maintain an accurate inventory.
- Coordinates with departments regarding parts requirements.
- Responsible for the proper shipment of all dangerous goods in compliance with all Company policies and procedures and the International Air Transport Association.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy on a multi-million dollar inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining the security of the Parts and Supply warehouse.
- Expedites and coordinates the movement of aircraft parts.
- Unloads delivery trucks utilizing a forklift, pallet jack and utility cart.
- Answers and transfers several phone lines.
- Processes various shipments utilizing outside shipping software.
- Unpacks, packs, inspects, stocks and stores parts and products utilizing standard warehouse tools and equipment and motorized vehicles.
- Performs administrative functions associated with processing aircraft parts and Company supplies.
- Performs minor building repair and ground equipment maintenance.
Starting Pay: $10.40/hr. Wages for Technical Stores/Supply Clerk are set by the bargaining agreement between Air Wisconsin and the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW).
- MUST be able to work 3rd Shift
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- 1-2 years computer experience required.
- 1-2 years warehouse and inventory experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled