The 5,600 individuals employed by Catapult Learning are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the student's individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of the children, their families and their communities. Our purpose drives performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
We are an organization of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help children achieve. We are eager to have people join us whose training, skills and experience add to our ability to provide successful, research based instructional systems, great teaching, excellent support services, and strong partnerships with the schools we serve across the US. We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments, and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinates conference calls, meetings, and training
- Manages production of reports
- Creates and processes correspondences
- Processes and distributes incoming mail and faxes
- Creates charts and graphs
- Enters data into a database
- Maintains calendars, schedules appointments and meetings, and make travel arrangements (i.e. hotel, transportation etc.)
- Process purchase orders, check requests, invoices, and expense reports for the department.
- Other duties may be assigned
- At least five years of administrative experience required.
- Strong organizational customer service and communication skills a must.
- Must have proven ability to type at least 55wpm, work well under pressure, take initiative, and workindependently.
- Strong writing skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have strong attention to detail,and desire to work in fast paced environment.
- Need to be flexible, and meet deadlines.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude toward internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
Candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Catapult Learning, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Catapult believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.