Telhio is the place to start and grow your banking career!
We are currently seeking a part-time (25 hours per week) Teller for our Grove City branch location. Actual work hours vary during the week between the hours of 9:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday and rotating Saturdays 9am - 2pm.
The Teller is the "face" of Telhio Credit Union; this individual represents Telhio's image during all interactions with members and potential members. Their role is to create a welcoming, friendly environment for members as soon as they enter the doors or drive-through. The teller processes a variety of personal and business financial transactions for members and inform members about other Telhio products and services from which they could benefit.
- Present an overall professional image in the areas of dress, communications and conduct
- Process Financial Transactions (i.e., cash withdrawals, deposits, payments, and account maintenance, loan / visa payments.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Inform Members about Products & Services and current promotions (i.e. referring members to Telhio's Investment Services and Lending teams)
- Conform/Comply with all applicable Telhio policies and procedures and regulations
- Balance cash drawers accurately
- Perform positively in a team environment, working toward achieving branch performance goals.
- Other work as assigned
- Must have previous customer service and cash handling experience
- Previous banking experience preferred
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills to provide a high level of accuracy on all transactions
- Possess team "attitude" and professionalism at all times
- Strong computer/PC skills, ability to operate standard office machines needed to perform the job, such as computer terminal, calculator/adding machine, copier, and fax machine
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- Service focused
- Sales driven
- Ability to multi-task
- Telhio applicants must be able to pass a background check including: Credit, Drug Screen, Bond ability, & Criminal Background.
- Telhio is a full service credit union offering our members online banking, mobile apps, savings accounts, mortgages, and auto loans. The credit union philosophy is helping people versus making a profit, every penny of earnings are returned to the member-owners as higher savings rates, lower loan rates, lower fees, more convenient locations, new services, dividends, and more.
- We offer a 5% matching, immediately vested 401(k) plan. Our generous schedule for paid holidays and a week of vacation allow you the flexibility you need to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide Short-term/long-term disability insurance, Life insurance and extensive employee training.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will need to have good manual dexterity as well as speaking and hearing ability. This position requires sitting; some reaching; frequent standing and walking; some stooping or kneeling. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. It is expected that the employee will read, compile, compute and record numerical and statistical data.
Telhio is an Equal Opportunity Employer