Are you a versatile and talented ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER with a background in PLC PROGRAMMING and ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS?
A TIER ONE AUTOMATED MANUFACTURER is looking to hire skilled and ambitious ENGINEERS as soon as possible!!
This is a DIRECT HIRE / PERMANENT PLACEMENT position to be filled right away that offers a COMPETITIVE SALARY and LONG-TERM PLACEMENT WITH BENEFITS!!
COMPENSATION will be $55,000 - $65,000 SALARIED (based on experience)! FULL-TIME.
This position is FIRST (1ST) SHIFT ONLY.
Responsibilities and Dutes: (include, but not limited to)
- Performs engineering/technical assignments required to develop or improve Electrical Systems and Controls.
- Support improvement activity for current model and new model equipment during installation and the manufacturing life of the equipment.
- Schematic drawing, panel layouts, operator Console, and Electrical Control Panel development.
- Development of PLC and HMI Applications.
- background in PLC programming, design and diagnostics (logic controls)
- electrical CAD experience
- bachelor's degree in electrical engineering (BSEE) is STRONGLY DESIRED
- automated manufacturing facility experience IS A PLUS!!
Any and all EXPERIENCED candidates please apply!!
**PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UP TO DATE RESUME TO THE EMAIL LISTED ABOVE**
***CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST AND SUBMIT TO A BACKGROUND CHECK***