Seeking an Inside Sales Representativefor a company in Springfield, OH. This is a direct hire position with excellent benefits (3 weeks paid time off plus holidays) and company culture. Base salary with monthly commission.
You do not have to have industry experience just sales experience and motivation to be a top producer!
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage existing customer accounts by strategic planning and organizing daily work schedule to call.
- Prospect for new business.
- Learn extensive product line to make accurate recommendations to customers.
- Take incoming calls including taking orders, upselling and answering technical questions.
- Prepare and submit orders obtained for processing.
- Self-motivated to initiate communication and follow-up with customers.
- Efficiently create both profitable and accurate sales.
- Establish and maintain friendly customer support via telephone, fax, email, post or any other potential media.
- Achieve all measurable daily performance standards, calls and orders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications for personal development.
- Understand the needs and identify customer “pain” and provide relevant solutions.
- Learn industry specific concepts, terms, processes and nuances.
- Maintain levels of expectation and set personal goals, report and discuss sales numbers to manager.
- Be safety conscious by adhering to safety practices of the company.
- May include various other office duties deemed necessary by supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- Associate Degree or 1-3 years sales experience with a proven track record.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Preference given to candidates with Sandler Training or with funeral industry knowledge.
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- Able to create need beyond price comparison.
- Skilled in questioning techniques to determine needs/budget/decision maker etc.
- Must possess analytical thinking as well as reasoning skills. Should be able to resolve critical problems and conflict in business.
- Cold Calling skills, savvy with gatekeepers.
- Target oriented and believe in team work.
- Contribute to collaborative culture and maintain all interactions within our Core Values.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using Microsoft software. Prior experience using PLEX or a CRM system is beneficial.
- Core competencies for this role include communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail oriented and sales acumen.
- Self-motivated to initiate communication and follow-up with customers and company staff.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes.