09 MarPosition Title: Junior IT Project Manager
Location: Toledo, OH
Our client is looking for Junior IT Project Manager candidates for a position located in Toledo, Ohio. The selected candidate will provide management of assigned projects for facility moves, closures, renovations/additions and new construction projects relating to IT infrastructure. Management of projects will be throughout the entire project lifecycle of each project (planning, initiation, implementation, monitoring and controlling, and closing).
- Creating scopes of work/quotes for projects
- Notifying Project Stakeholders or progress through communication channels
- Project plan creation and implementation
- Equipment ordering
- Circuit ordering
- Scheduling of resources
- Providing project status reports
- Implementation and coordination of efforts for overall project success
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Above average ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Must be decisive, meticulous, and able to interact well in a team environment
- Have a strong desire to learn and ability to follow policies and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.