Methode Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: MEI) is an international engineering company headquartered in Chicago, IL, with over 6,500 employees worldwide. Since being established in 1946 as a single-product manufacturer, Methode has since expanded its business into industrial design, manufacturing & distribution and professional services. Our company's vision is to utilize our technical capabilities to deliver unique, turnkey solutions that provide genuine value for our customers and its shareholders. As a global developer of custom engineered, application specific products and solutions, we are able to bring our innovative technologies closer to the customers and markets we serve. Methode's business is managed on a segment basis, with those segments being, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and Interface. The Company has components in the primary end markets of the automotive, Big Data, white goods, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics and healthcare industries. For additional information, www.methode.com.
Methode Electronics is seeking an Account Manager responsible for identifying and generating opportunities and managing prospects to guide sales and achieve revenue targets for Hetronic. In this role, you will responsible for fostering client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
Hetronic, Inc. a Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) company is the global leader in the design and manufacture of configured Industrial Wireless Radio Remote Control (RRC) system solutions. We have designed and delivered over 410,000 wireless Radio Remote Control systems to over 3,000 customers during our 34+ years of operation. Our global network of trained and authorized re-sellers, distributors and service centers are available in over 52 countries to meet the immediate needs of our industrial equipment customers. To learn more, visit www.hetronic.com.
- Meet or exceed revenue and profit targets by identifying and closing sales opportunities in new accounts
- Develop a robust sales plan that includes opportunity generation plans, identification of new accounts and further penetration of existing accounts
- Drive customer understanding of business value of Hetronic proven solutions to secure new business
- Develops and maintains customer relationships and satisfaction
- Works closely with the customer, engineering, and operations to ensure requirements and expectations are achieved
- Drive product and technology development by highlighting market needs
- Oversee day-to-day account management issues, drive urgency for resolution
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required; engineering discipline and MBA preferred
- Proven track record consistently meeting or exceeding sales quota
- 5+ years experience and expertise selling engineered products and service
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to leverage resources when and where needed to achieve customer and organizational goals
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral
- Excellent presentation skills and customer interface skills
- Technical understanding of specifications
- Knowledge of radio communications a plus
- Knowledge of System integration a plus
- Up to 25% travel required
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
How We Protect Employees and Candidates:
The safety of our employees and our candidates is paramount as we manage through the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our work processes.
We have implemented the following to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our offices and facilities including:
- Individual offices or widely spaced workstations; temperature checks, COVID-19 testing, regular cleaning, masks and hand sanitizer.
- Temporary work from home options based on position.
- Suspension of non-essential travel.
- Virtual interviews via phone/video and remote onboarding/training, where feasible.
Methode Electronics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (708) 867-6777 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.