Job ID 00000205447 Date posted 07/20/2020 Location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Company The Boeing Company
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technology Analyst to provide technical support to the USAF in support of KC-46 C-Check maintenance in Tinker AFB, OK.
- Analyzes data to make recommendations on projects requiring manufacturing engineering practices. Manages projects using approved project management techniques.
- Coordinates improvements in engineering designs, manufacturing, and maintenance processes.
- Creates or approves supporting processes and related documentation.
- Assists with consultation and training on procedures and processes related to engineering and maintenance/production.
- Participates on product development teams and identifies producibility issues to maximize efficiency.
- Performs feasibility studies in support of maintenance and modification activities.
- Performs technical and administrative activities to meet regulatory, production and process requirements in support of the customer's maintenance plan.
- Communicates with internal/external stakeholders to ensure products and services compliance.
- Works under general direction.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. secret clearance Post Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing technology analyst role or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Prior USAF maintenance or engineering experience
- Experience working directly with DoD customer
- Experience working with USAF tanker operations (KC-135, KC-10, KC-46)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it's the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company's commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply Now Save JobRemove from Saved Jobs