IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is looking for exceptional sales professionals who would like to put your passions in the Life Sciences Industry to work for us and discover a career with a greater purpose. This is your chance to help make a better tomorrow for patients who are impacted by a rare disease.
In this role, you must be results-oriented, self-assured, and have an engaging manner. You will be responsible for achieving and exceeding sales objectives by effectively implementing marketing strategies and sales plans as assigned. He/she will be responsible for providing scientific oriented needs to healthcare professionals for the primary purpose of launching a novel infusion product. He/she will also be accountable for maintaining compliance with all policies that govern sales activity.
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Strong, consistent and documented track record of success
- Minimum 5+ years pharmaceutical and/or biotech sales experience, including 1+ years Rare Disease experience
- Experience with Buy and Bill/Infusion therapy, medical benefit products, navigating the prior authorization process
- Experience working with a start-up or high growth organization
- Product launch experience
- Understanding of the interconnectivity with payers and reimbursement for a medical benefit product
- Entrepreneurial spirit, solution-oriented approach to the business
- Ability to travel overnight and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Skills & Competencies
- Business Acumen/Job Expertise
- Grit & Tenacity
- Leader among peers
- Commitment to excel and take initiative
- Drive to consistently go above and beyond
- Customer orientation & customer focus
- Teamwork & collaboration
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.