" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Restaurant General Manager
At Taco Bell, we're hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
Think About it...
- Do you go out of your way to make someone smile?
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Do you believe that everything is possible?
- Are you a foodie?
- Would your family members want to work for you?
- Glass half full? Really?
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself? If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
The overall success of your restaurant is in your capable hands. You identify the strongest crew and train them to deliver the best customer experience. You will feel the pride of setting the standard that all other managers strive for. You will be in charge of recruiting and training your people, leading them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. By empowering a team of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding.
Your success will be measured by the success of your team.
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Hire, train & develop great talent
- Manage a P&L
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.