Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion: PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
Position Overview: This position works in collaboration with members of the Medicaid Administration Department, including leadership, to support the Medicaid line of business. Under limited supervision, this position will collaborate with CCO leadership and internal and external stakeholders to coordinate efforts to meet contract deliverable and reporting deadlines, and provide coordination and support for training and facilitation program needs by planning and organizing internal and external training efforts. This position will employ an effective and efficient organizational skill set to support departmental needs.
- Assign and track contract deliverables and reports in the Contract Deliverable Tracking SharePoint site in a timely manner, according to PacificSource policies and contract requirements. This includes all Medicaid contract types, including the CCO contracts with the Oregon Health Authority, Cover All Kids, and Choice Model Services, in each service area where PacificSource has contracts of this type with the State.
- Collaborate with others, using departmental processes and workflows, to ensure alignment and frequent updates on the status of each task, when it is due to Medicaid Administration, when it is due for leadership review, and when it is due to the State.
- Oversee a wide variety of projects to ensure adherence to contractual requirements. Create and maintain spreadsheets for managing and documenting PacificSource representation at State meetings and work groups.
- Maintain knowledge of reporting and monitoring expectations in all Medicaid contracts types noted above.
- Ensure that efforts to address contract requirements are aligned across all internal departments and include processes to collaborate with community partners, as needed for certain deliverables.
- This position will support departmental strategies and commitments by working across internal departments and external partners to coordinate training logistics, gather and compile data, and manage the annual training calendar.
- Create, maintain, store, and track training materials, including the training content, participation details, and evaluations of the training program.
- Ensure that the required documentation of training, attendance, and evaluations are gathered, summarized, and compiled for submission to the State, per contract deliverable and reporting requirements.
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with key PacificSource departments and leaders.
- Assume a supporting role in working with providers, the State, and other partners.
- Perform day-to-day tasks for the Medicaid Administration department as needed.
- Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Experience: Minimum three years of experience in the health care, managed care, or public health administration industry and/or equivalent experience required. Relevant knowledge in the following areas preferred: the Oregon Health Plan, health care operations, analytics, and demonstrated organizational skills.
Education, Certificates, Licenses: Associate degrees required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Knowledge: Excellent organizational skills demonstrating efficient documentation methods. Demonstrated successful communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to be nimble in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines. Demonstrated skills with the following software: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), SharePoint, and data analytics software.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Work Standards
Environment: Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is possible approximately 10% of the time.
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Physical Requirements: Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.