QR Code Link to This Post
We are a group a pediatric and orthodontics specialist serving Lane County pediatric population. We treat all social and economic levels with equal access, quality and compassion. The need in our area is expanding and so are we.
We are opening up a new clinic in Springfield so we are hiring full-time assistants in Eugene to replace staff moving to that clinic.
Requirements: Certification in expanded functions (or about to receive your certifications), including sealants. Excellent chair side manner and great communication skills are a must. Assistants must be gentle, compassionate, and considerate with our patients and their families. Must be able to work well with others -- we pride ourselves on a positive and welcoming work environment.
If you haven't worked in pediatrics before? We will train you. Learn pediatric polishing, sedation, 6 handed dentistry and GA. It's a very rewarding, fast paced and diverse environment.
- Competitive hourly - $19hr. starting with a performance review at 90days
- Future raises on performance and longevity. There is value in both =)
- Guaranteed Full-Time hours Monday - Thursday
- $250 per month healthcare reimbursement
- 1 week of Paid time-off per year plus earn more the longer you are with us.
- Monthly team bonuses of $100+
- 401k Starting January 1st
- Paid Holidays
Work schedule: 7:45 AM -- 4:15 PM. Opportunities to assist with pedo, ortho, and dental rehabilitation under general anesthesia.
If you enjoy working with kids, being involved in the community, not having to "sell dentistry", truly educating your patients, and having a very stable work environment that isn't corporate, then we would love to hear from you.
Check us out at www.eugenekidsdentist.com. We look forward to receiving your resume soon.