Prestige Senior Living - Arbor Place enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in 2017, as well as winning the prestegious American Health Care Association "Bronze" award for high quality care of our residents! Check out the article here: https://www.ohca.com/ahcancal-announces-2017-bronze-national-quality-award-recipients/
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of Medford, Oregon, Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place is a tranquil senior living community. From comfortably situated apartments, to a restaurant-style dining area and vibrant common spaces, Arbor Place offers many amenities and activities for residents to take advantage of.
Arbor Place prides itself in the ability to meet each individual's scheduled and unscheduled needs around the clock in a way that promotes choice, convenience and independence for each resident. Our dedicated staff takes the time to know each resident as an individual and works together with families, neighbors and friends to ensure all our residents receive the best care.
In addition to the many services and amenities, Arbor Place offers award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, designed to make our residents feel accepted, important, comfortable… at home. Expressions creates a buffer against fear and the stress of dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment through activities that stimulate the body and mind, and enrich the life of our residents.
Questions? Contact ArborPlaceED@prestigecare.com
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care!
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee," you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal worker, and assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents' physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
- Assists with or provides care services as directed by the resident's cooperative service plan.
- Reports and documents all incidents and accidents per policy. Completes all incident forms.
- Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
- Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
- Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
- Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
- Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
- Assists in lifting, moving and transporting residents using proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the resident's cooperative service plan.
- Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers.
- Coordinates personal care services with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
- Assists with apartment housekeeping services and resident's laundry.
- Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Trust.
- Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents' families, visitors and staff.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Must hold state required certification, complete state required delegation and/or training requirements and successfully complete the ADL competency return demonstration. Must have word processing skills. Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers permit if required by State.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.