Need work RIGHT NOW on a temporary basis? We have your back!
We understand healthcare, and we understand the unique situation we are all in. We stand by our local communities and neighbors during this time. If you are looking for temporary work serving people in their time of need, we want to talk to you! We are hiring today!
Hospitality Aides provides assistance to residents by providing prompt, friendly and professional services, completes assigned tasks as a universal worker, and meets the basic needs of each resident. These services are delivered in a caring manner that maximizes residents' independence, choice, dignity, privacy and promotes positive physical and psychosocial environment. Hospitality Aides assists with CNAs and nursing staff; but cannot perform any direct care (transferring, toileting, feeding, etc.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer call lights and communicate needs to CNAs.
- Assists residents with basic non-direct care requests such as providing water, delivering food, opening doors and providing companionship to residents.
- Follows and supports fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
- Greets residents, visitors, and team members courteously and answers phones when assigned.
- Assists with meals including delivering foods and collecting trays as directed.
- Assists with housekeeping and laundry services including tidying resident rooms, making empty beds, sanitizing high touch areas, cleaning wheelchairs and collecting laundry as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Trust.
- Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents' families, visitors and staff.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Must be 18 years of age or older. Previous experience working with elderly in a healthcare or caregiving setting is preferred. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines. Food handlers permit preferred.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.
Chehalem Health & Rehab Center
Chehalem Health & Rehabilitation is located on Fulton St. just blocks from the local hospital, tucked away on a quiet residential street near a city park. We provide traditional nursing and rehabilitative care from a team of caregivers helping patients return home or assisting others in becoming as independent as possible. Our staff takes great care in providing individualized care to each of our residents, communicating and learning the activities and memories that patients and residents value. In addition to the many amenities, Chehalem offers our award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program. It provides people with dementia an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality. Designed to keep up with all the latest research and information surrounding dementia, Chehalem Health & Rehabilitation's team aligns with experts in the field of Alzheimer's research to continually provide refreshed programming for residents, and ongoing training and education for our amazing staff and families.
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee," you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Employer paid group life and AD&D
401(k) plan with company match
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
- Benefits may vary by location