Cadmus seeks a Research Analyst to join its Energy Sector. Research Analysts are expected to conduct primary and secondary research on behalf of Cadmus' energy clients (primarily utilities and administrators of energy efficiency programs). Research Analysts will be responsible for executing research tasks, analyzing the results of the research, and creating written reports on the results.
Research Analysts should have professional or academic experience in the field of energy efficiency or sustainability, in social science research methods, and/or in program evaluation. They should also be highly motivated to perform and learn, be able to work collaboratively and independently, manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with minimal input from supervisors, and have exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Work independently to participate in research projects and manage research tasks.
- Design high-quality data collection tools including interview guides and survey instruments.
- Conduct telephone interviews and surveys with energy efficiency program staff, utility customers, and other market actors.
- Analyze survey, interview, and utility program data to identify trends, summarize key findings, and describe the relationship of program activities to program results.
- Document results for clients through PowerPoint presentations, memos, and reports.
- Provide administrative assistance to project managers through budget tracking and project planning.
- Communicate professionally through telephone and email with out-of-state colleagues and clients, in varying time zones.
- Undergraduate degree in business, the social sciences, environmental studies, or a related field.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience conducting social science research, including interviews, surveys, focus groups, and/or literature reviews.
- Demonstrated analytical skills using statistical and analytical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R, Excel, etc.).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen.
- Familiarity with energy sector or utility industry.
- Experience with energy efficiency program evaluation, design, and/or implementation, a plus.
- Experience using Qualtrics, Survey Reporter, and/or NVivo.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
This position will be in Cadmus' Boulder, Colorado or Portland, Oregon office.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation (including gender identity and/or expression), national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com