Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone's best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
As a Data Center Technician, you will be working alongside Data Center Leads in supporting installs, troubleshooting, and maintaining servers, networking equipment and cabling. Expansion of basic knowledge and experience working with computers and related knowledge is expected.
How you make an impact:
- Understand overall ticket management process
- Pull required inventory as defined by inventory process with accuracy
- Update inventory systems as required
- Start to understand, learn and apply server repair methods to data center equipment.
- Physically assist in moving and racking equipment as directed for special projects
- Other tasks as required by management
What you will need to succeed:
- Basic knowledge of and hand on experience with computer hardware
- High level of written and oral fluency in English
- Self-motivated, professional and high level of attention to detail
- Able to safely lift and move a minimum of fifty (50) pounds
As a full-time employee of Milestone Technologies, you will be eligible to receive medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO, 401K and many other perks. Join our team today!
- Job description is subject to change.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.