Capital Area Head Start is seeking full time Associate Teachers to join in the mission of providing a comprehensive child development program designed to give children a head start in life, making it possible for them to succeed at school, home and in the community.
The Associate Teacher is responsible for providing high quality educational services to children and families enrolled in the Head Start program. The Associate Teacher ensures safety, assists in classroom planning and provides education and resources to children and families.
- $12.00 per hour; pay increases with further education and/or experience
- School year work schedule with a salary paid biweekly throughout 12 months
- Great work environment, excellent benefits, career development and advancement opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent and Child Development Associate credential (CDA) or ability to enroll in a CDA credential program and obtain certification within two years of hire
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Successful completion of pre-employment process, including Criminal History, MVR, Child Abuse and FBI clearances
- Participation in Head Start or Early Head Start is preferred
Keystone Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer