This is a full-time role with benefits. Must sit in Tampa office. Also possible in Philadelphia or Denver.
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties to include reviewing loan packages for conformity to investor requirements, correcting errors and obtaining missing information necessary for a loan decision to be made. This position requires extensive contact with borrowers in a time sensitive environment. The Mortgage Loan Processor will process residential mortgage loans under various programs with a quality that is consistent with Client and Radian Services policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements. They will maintain a pipeline of loans and will be responsible for the timely and compliant flow of such loans after loan origination, up until loan closing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily pipeline of 35 - 40 mortgage applications to client standards while ensuring that all interested parties are kept current as to the status of each loan, with a concentration on older/expiring loans and loans approaching their anticipated closing date.
- Submit complete, accurate files to Underwriting and obtain necessary conditions for approval
- Coordinate loan closings with borrower, settlement agent and any other interested party, ensuring a timely conclusion and the expected settlement date is met
- Conduct welcome call and review all new loan files for completeness and adherence to guidelines
- Order and follow up for third party services (title, appraisal, flood, MI etc.) and required verifications (VOE, VOM, VOR etc.) as expected per client process
- Complete disclosures as required
- Work with borrowers to obtain any needed information and establish loan closing dates
- The Mortgage Loan Processor will need to possess knowledge and understanding of conforming loan programs and agency guidelines, knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines as well as a working knowledge of MS Office. The Mortgage Loan Processor must know how to run an AUS (LP or DU) and familiarity with Encompass is a plus. Knowledge of Federal mortgage compliance origination regulations is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- The successful candidate for this position will be able to work and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment with multiple competing priorities. They must be highly organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Detail oriented and technologically savvy with a comfort in learning new computer systems and software will be a must. Strong mathematical aptitude and ability to calculate income from W-2s or Tax Returns; Great customer service skills; ability to work paperless if required
Prior Work Experience
- Technical: 3 - 5 years
- Supervisory: None
Education and Credentials
- Required: HS Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
Apply Apply Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Loan Processor Jobs
- Mortgage Processor Jobs
- Jobs in Trenton, New Jersey
- Loan Processor Jobs Trenton, New Jersey