You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
TEAM MEMBER/Team Trainer - CASHIER & FOOD PREP JOB
Full Job Title: Taco Bell Team Member/ Trainer- Cashier & Food Prep
Taco Bell's team members are probably the most important employees in the restaurant because their actions and behaviors directly impact whether or not our guests have a good or bad experience! Team members are responsible for taking orders, preparing food, maintaining food-safety standards, performing cleaning tasks, providing great guest service and hospitality, and ensuring overall guest satisfaction. In essence, they are the "face" of Taco Bell to our valued customers.
A Team Trainer performs the same roles as a Team Member, with an emphasis on Training
Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.