Enterprise Consulting Solutions (ECS) is an established nationwide company looking for individuals with medical record experience. This is a temporary position where individuals will be engaged to scan medical records in provider offices for up to three months.
This is a project related position and applicants must be able to commit to the project for 4-12 weeks. Applicants must be available to be scheduled Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Training and equipment will be provided.
Compensation is $18.50/hr with an opportunity to earn $25.00 weekly bonuses.
- Scan medical charts at various medical offices using company provided equipment.
- Upload scanned medical charts to our corporate data center using your high-speed internet connection.
- Must dress and act in a professional manner
- Must be familiar with medical terminology
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must have access to high speed wireless internet connection and printer
- Must have strong communication & organizational skills
- Must have the ability to lift 45lbs (our equipment case has wheels and a handle but must be lifted in and out of your vehicle)
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must have reliable transportationExperience in the following positions are a plus:
- Medical Coder
- Office Administration
- Lab Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Nurse Technician
- MDS Coordinators
- Patient Service Clerk
- Social Workers
- Medical Billing
- Medical Administration
- Clinical Coding Specialist
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Admissions Personnel
- Medical Records Clerk
- Direct Care Specialist
- Mental Health Counselor
- Chiropractic Assistant
- Care Plan Coordinators
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE