Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
Initiative and flexibility to define our future
Commitment to access and superior service
Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
- The Practice Manager directs and supervises the daily functions of the office.
- This includes supervision of all staff where applicable for their area of responsibility such as front office staff, medical assistants, RN's, LPN's, volunteers, modified duty employees, externs, any clerical support received from other departments and all physician support.
- The Practice Manager is responsible for other administrative duties related to the management of their specific area of responsibility, which include working with clinical staff to establish and enforce policies and procedures, both clinical and departmental.
- The Practice Manager supervises and directs all employees, completes independent performance review of all support staff, and is responsible for recruiting, selecting, and training of non-physician staff.
- Will identify Practice needs, recommend and implement course of action, including staffing, services, equipment and facilities.
- Practice Manager works to facilitate an open environment of communications throughout all departments of the hospital, revenue cycle and establishment and enforcement of policies and procedures for areas of accountability.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous Management experience- Preferably in healthcare