Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Synthesizes non-radioactive chemical precursors from which radiopharmaceuticals are to be manufactured.
- Develops and implements quality control procedures for new radiopharmaceuticals for increased efficiency and accuracy
- Prepares documentation of new radiopharmaceuticals in compliance with department procedures and regulatory agencies’ requirements.
- Knowledge of principles radiochemistry
- Works collaboratively with the CMO’s ,sponsors, and various researchers .
- Performradiotracers analyses in full compliance with pertaining regulations
- Ensure radiation safety during radiosynthesis and radioanalytical chemistry operations
- PhD in Radiochemistry or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of post-doctoral and/or industrial experience working within a radiochemistry lab
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Spring House, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.