Hours: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Assist in keeping the school's environment safe for students and staff.
- Assist with proper SCM techniques and complete appropriate forms.
- Complete all reports in a timely manner.
- Perform Personal Care Aide duties with toileting and grooming activities when necessary.
- Assist with activities that are designed by the teacher and/or assistant teacher as part of the daily routine.
- Communicate to the teacher and/or teacher assistant any issues that arise with the student(s) or within the classroom.
- Observe student conduct and record behavioral observations on the data collection form as directed.
- Present a positive and nurturing attitude.
- Demonstrate creativity and flexibility with the daily routine of the school day.
- Maintain appropriate boundaries with students and staff.
- Present appropriate role model behaviors at all times.
- Use a copier, laminator, computer and drive a van.
- Appropriately interact with all guests at the facility.
- Monitor students appropriately, never leaving them alone.
- Assist with any other needs within the classroom.
- Attend and participate in trainings.
- Implement evidence based practices in the learning environment.
- Understand and follow policies and procedures outlined in handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma, 18 years of age or older, 2 or more years' experience working with children in an educational, hospital or home setting.
- Leadership Opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts