Talent Acquisition is an integral partner in building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of our company. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a vital component of this journey and will allow us to ensure we work together to support the recruitment and development of skilled talent. This position will help overall daily recruitment efforts and will be critical in helping ensure our candidates have a positive interview experience throughout the process. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong work ethic and the capacity to prioritize in a deadline driven environment. They will possess strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Provides support to Talent Acquisition Manager on recruitment efforts, including job postings, interview scheduling, and manage the collection of interviewer feedback.
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking System to communicate and document relevant recruiting information and scheduling interviews.
- Actively manages candidates generated via company referral programs.
- Maintain strong relationship with new hires through start date and be available to assist with questions that arise.
- Ensures candidates receive the proper level of contact throughout the recruitment process.
- Responsible for placing and posting job advertisements of open jobs to ATS system and website.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition Manager to plan branding in social media.
- Notifies final candidates of consideration or rejection.
- Assists and participates in virtual job fairs, as well as ongoing research of the industry to collect information on trends and events that impact the availability and quality of resources and candidates.
- Anticipates and follows up on requests and issues with a proactive, problem-solving approach.
- Seeks out and recommends process improvements; implements new procedures as appropriate.
- Possess strong customer service skills exhibiting willingness to assist candidates and HR team with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional office environment is required.
- Minimum of 1 year working in HR/recruiting function or staffing agency either as a recruiting coordinator and/or office manager with basic understanding of HR concepts, policies, and administrative procedures is required.
- Ability to demonstrate a high sense of business acumen, foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Applicant Tracking Systems and/or other CRM.
- Superior time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Proven capability to work independently and on a cross-site team.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal clients and hiring managers at all levels.
- Ability to manage tasks with minimal supervision and exhibit ability to make quick decisions.
- Ability to analyze current procedures and offer suggestions for improvements.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance