QR Code Link to This Post
Express Employment of Warwick has an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor in the food manufacturing industry!
Have you worked in food processing as a supervisor for at least one year?
Do you have an Associate's Degree or related work experience?
Do you have a working understanding of HACCP and quality control in a food manufacturing plant?
Are you able to obtain RI Food Business Manager's License and Better Processing Certificate?
Are you bi-lingual - it's a strong plus!
Position is responsible for carrying out the day to day supervision of manufacturing operations in the Kettle Processing Department including:
- Directing employees, hiring, disciplining and terminating department employees while under his/her supervision
- Follow company policies and procedures and make recommendations where needed
- Training all employees on SOPs, SSOP, CGMP, ERP software and ensuring that quality standards are met
- Direct departments daily work based on the Master Production Schedule to meet goals
- Manage staffing levels to ensure that production schedules are met by using full time, part time and temporary employees
- Develop and implement department specific trainings and ensure all employees are current with training/certifications
- Develop, implement and improve processes
- Coordinate with Sanitation on cleaning and sanitation of work area
- Work with co-manufacturing customers on recipe and process development
- Resolve raw material, ERP, quality concerns with or without other Production/Quality Management
- Position requires standing for long periods of time
- Lift objects generally less than 20lbs repeatedly
- Able to work in a commercial kitchen
- Steam Jacketed Kettles, Steam Cappers, Pumps, Filters
- Thermal Label Printers
- RF Scanning
- ERP system
- MS Office
Resumes to Deusdisa.Silva@expresspros.com. Please reference KETTLE ROOM SUPERVISOR is subject line. Apply online to www.ExpressProsWarwick.com. Apply as a job seeker and send to the Warwick RI Express office.