Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform RN level assessment and medical management of work related injury/illness
- Facilitate return to work and workers’ compensation programs
- Perform medical surveillance exams
- Assist with international travel health consultations
- Perform phlebotomy, administer immunizations, and TB screening tests
- Assist with OH supply management
- Respond to site medical emergencies and support disaster preparedness activities
- Ensure OH compliance with State, Federal, OSHA, and workers compensation compliance regulations as applicable
- Comply with ethical, legal, professional requirements, corporate policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Amgen colleagues, patients, and OH partners
Knowledge & skill requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and rapidly prioritize responsibilities in response to clinical need and staff population
- Knowledge of OH and safety principles to establishing and maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience with RI workers compensation regulations and claim filing, case management, OSHA regulations, and maintaining OSHA records
- Ability to perform audiometry and spirometry testing for medical surveillance programs
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office, competency with using electronic medical records systems
- Position Title: Occupational Health Nurse
- Perform RN level assessment and medical management of work related injury/illness. RN state License.Full time 3 12 hr shifts. Experience in occupational health, emergency room, or public health is preferred.
- Position description: The purpose of the occupational health nurse is to maintain the health, safety, and productivity of Amgen staff by providing superior clinical services.
- Vacancy expired!