QR Code Link to This Post
We are an international trade business group, that wholesales luxury cars globally (www.hsdragon.us). Our U.S. headquarters is based in Charlotte, NC. We are now considering loyal and qualified individuals to join our team as auto purchasing agents. This is a part-time position, with a flexible schedule. Our purchasing agents generally earn more with us working part-time, than they earn from their full time careers. 10k-20k per month is common, and generally does not require more than 5 hours per week. We offer one of the most aggressive commissions in the industry, but we also expect sophisticated individuals, who know how to negotiate and close a deal.
1. Must possess a valid driver's license
2. At least 10 years of workforce experience (Sales experience preferred)
3. Experience negotiating auto purchases from dealerships
4. Must display a professional appearance and attitude, possess loyal and faithful qualities
5. Excellent communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
6. Credit score of 650+ preferably (displaying the capability to buy a luxury vehicle)
7. Homeowners preferred, retired individuals and veterans are preferred but not required
8. No drug users, No criminal history
1)The selected candidate will be required to contact local dealerships and assist us with locating and purchasing the vehicles.
2)They will need to secure and/or order the vehicle with a deposit and keep the receipt. (Deposit provided by our company)
3)Prior to picking up the vehicle, we will provide the agent with the certified funds required to purchase the vehicle.
4)Once the vehicle purchase is complete, the commission will be paid to the agent.
*Good credit (680+) is needed in order to be approved by lenders;
*Financing or Leasing the car is more likely to succeed than a cash deal. This is because the dealerships have certain requirements in order to sell these particular models.Â
*We provide the down payment when the agent finances the vehicle, and payoff the loan balance immediately after purchase, so we can receive the title.
This position will not be available for long in this particular market, due to high volume of interest. Applicants that feel they possess the above requirements, should send their resume immediately for consideration, and describe themselves briefly in the email. However, if you do not possess the aforementioned qualifications, please do not apply, as the dealerships have rigid requirements for these models.
If you apply for this position, please include your contact information so we can reach out to you. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!