A local company is currently seeking skilled industrial seamstresses to work in its production facility. Candidates must have prior skills in operating sewing machines and understanding pattern layouts. Available positions are first shift positions.
Duties and Requirements:
1. Must be familiar with opertation of several types industrial sewing machines.
2. Thorough knowledge of zippers, fabric, buttons, linings, and cutting patterns.
3. Must be attentive to detail, demonstrate strong self-control, and be able to work well independently.
4. Fit garments to clothing and measure them.
5. Must be able to put together a cut garment from a picture, sketch or techpack
6. Ability to cut and sew fabrics using needles, thread, and sewing machines in order to properly adjust the clothing to the client's desires.
7. Ability to match garment styles, colors with threads, and quantities based on customer order information.
We offer very competitive wages and benefits, which include BlueCross and BlueShield Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K/ProfitSharing, vacation pay, and much more.
Interested applicants should mail their resume to HUMAN RESOURCES, 58 S Burty Road, Piedmont, SC 29673 or FAX to 864-422-1562. A resume is required for an interview with our organization.